Giovanni Fabbri moved from Cintoia and acquired land in Piazza Landi (thanks to his wife’s dowry), where he established his pasta factory with an adjoining mill, bakery and grocery store. At the beginning of the 20th century, the company was located at numbers 1-2-3-4 of the square. Just like in 1893, the pasta factory still frames the town square today.